The new Playstation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) is the latest console to be released from Sony. It is a step up from the playstation 4 and comes with some improved features. It has intensely vibrant gameplay, stunningly sharp movies and incredible detail in every moment. PS4 Pro packs in leading-edge technology to deliver the fastest, sharpest, most responsive gaming experiences ever seen. Games explode into life with intense graphics and incredibly lifelike details thanks to increased power under the hood. Action becomes faster, smoother and more explosive with crystal-clear movement from faster and more stable frame rates. With a 4K TV, PS4 games deliver unprecedented visual precision, such as 4K quality resolution to give remarkable clarity down to the tiniest detail. Alongside stunningly vibrant HDR colours, your adventures will burst into life with unbelievable vibrancy.
PS4 Pro is a high-end version of PS4 that is capable of outputting 4K graphics, HDR support, smoother and more stable frame rates and 4K video streaming. Upon its launch, PS4 Pro will make supported PS4 games look better and run more smoothly, while giving developers an upgraded toolset to create even richer, more detailed game worlds. How these powerful new tools are used is up to individual developers and the experience they are creating.It’s important to note that PS4 Pro is not another generation of console. It won’t make your current PS4 games obsolete, and it won’t split the PS4 player base. PS4 Pro is very much a part of the PS4 family.
There will not be any PS4 Pro-exclusive games because PS4 Pro and the standard PS4 are members of the same family, both systems will be fully compatible with all past, present, and future PS4 titles, including PlayStation VR. All PS4 games are PS4 Pro games, and vice-versa.
Following PS4 Pro’s launch on 10 November, virtually all new PS4 game releases moving forward will be able to take advantage of PS4 Pro capabilities on day one, or in some cases shortly after launch via a downloadable update. Some titles previously released will be updated to take advantage of PS4 Pro features, including Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, The Last of Us Remastered, Infamous Second Son, Shadow of Mordor, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Fifa 17, Call of duty: Infinite Warfare and more.
This is next level gaming.
- Main processor: Custom-chip single Processor
- CPU: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar,” 8 cores
- GPU: 4.20 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
- Memory: GDDR5 8GB
- Storage size: 1TB
- External dimensions: Approx. 295×55×327 mm (width × height × length) (excludes largest projection)
- Mass: Approx. 3.3 kg
- BD/DVD Drive: BD × 6 CAV, DVD × 8 CAV
- Input/Output: Super-Speed USB (USB 3.1 Gen.1) port × 3, AUX port × 1
- Networking: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)×1, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® 4.0 (LE)
- Power: AC 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: Max. 310W
- Operating temp: 5ºC – 35ºC
- AV Output: HDMI out port (supports 4K/HDR) DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) port
- PS4 Pro release date: 10th November
- PS4 Pro price: £349 from Amazon.co.uk
- PS4 Pro specs: More 2x faster AMD GPU, faster CPU and HDR support
[images/info from blog.eu.playstation.com]