Winters are cold and every year we all look for the best new winter jackets. We may spend hundreds of pounds every year on a new jacket enjoying the benefit of it and the general shop of a new jacket. Why spend so much every year when you could buy one jacket of real quality that would last you a life time so to say.
Let us introduce you to Canada Goose, this is a Canadian company (I bet that was hard to tell) that solely focuses on making the best winter jackets. These jackets are used by professionals who work and research in some of the coldest places on the earth like the Artic poles. These jackets are designed to operate in the coldest conditions on earth while keeping the the person inside as warm as possible. They have done some real tests on these jackets to make sure they are leaders in the industry.
This jacket can endure -15 degrees celsius to -25 degrees celsius and made with artic tech material that is proven to keep harsh conditions at bay. This product also comes with a lifetime guarantee. This jacket is around $900 dollars.
- Vertically adjustable, non-removable
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with military buttons
- Two exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Napoleon pocket with zipper closure
- Three interior pockets; one security pocket with zipper closure and two drop-in pockets
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Centre back grab strap for hanging with sewn-on ‘Canada Goose’ patch
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Every Canada Goose product purchased from an authorized retailer is fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it.”
[image from www.canadagoose.com]