– Measures 11.5cm (W) x 12cm (H) x 16cm (D)
– Can be operated either by AC mains or two AA batteries.
– Barrington ‘Jump’ feature allows multiple winders to be connected together via connecting cable (supplied) and powered from one AC power source. See pictures.
– Ultra-quiet Japanese motor
– Multiple rotation settings: clockwise, counterclockwise or alternating
– Multiple Turns Per day (TPD) settings from 650, 750, 850, 1,000 or 1,950 to suit any weight of watch
– Choice of cushions: either Standard (suitable for watches with a strap/bracelet circumference of 19cm to 24cm) or Flex (suitable for watches with a strap/bracelet circumference of 14cm to 20cm) NB The standard cushion suits approx 70% of our customers and Flex is preferred if wrist size is slightly smaller
– LED light when operating
– Comes with British 3 pin power adapter as standard (US or European adapter also available and shipped by default if the order is going to one of these areas i.e. if you live in North America we send you a US adapter or if you live in the EU we will send an EU adapter)
The original design has since been modified and improved upon, with the addition of ultra-quiet Japanese Mabuchi motors, as well as a number of extra features designed to conserve battery life. In 2012 we expanded our range to include new products that also offered exceptional value – the Double, Quad, Six and Twelve Watch Winders.
Though our winders continue to evolve and improve from their original designs, we are passionate about our commitment to ensuring that they will always hold true to the principles that we set out for our products at the start: that they should be functional, aesthetically pleasing and reasonably priced.”
The benefits of a Watch Winder
- Using a watch winder helps to ensure that the mechanism is kept lubricated and operating as it should.
- It also adds an element of convenience. Leaving your watch in a winder ensures that your watch can be worn immediately without the fuss of having to adjust the date or time.
- Barrington watch winders are an aesthetically pleasing way of presenting your watch(es) when you aren’t wearing it.