The Koenigsegg One:1 is beautiful and one of the fastest supercars built. The Swedish company did a great job as it looks like the perfect supercar. The One:1 was introduced in 2014. Seven examples, including one prototype, were built during 2014 and 2015. This car has a 5.0litre V8 engine, 1,346 bhp with a top speed of a mighty 280mph and can do 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds. The interior is like a spaceship with plenty of technology that will tell you everything the car is doing around a race track. This is an awesome car and one that we would love to have parked in our drive way.
“The hp-to-kg curb weight ratio is an astonishing 1:1. This is the “dream” equation, previously thought impossible when it comes to fully road legal and usable sports cars. The One:1 is the first homologated production car in the world with one Megawatt of power, thereby making it the world´s first series produced Megacar.
Thus, the name One:1.”
The Koenigsegg One 1 looks very good and unique. The low sitting one:1 is longer at the back than the front and the front is sloping forward with a edging bumper. The contours and cut outs in the front of the car are placed perfectly increasing down force. The rear is ver futuristic and seems well out of this world with that flamboyant spoiler and simplistic rear. It looks very very cool.
The interior looks magical with the lighting, sports seats and technology. You get lightweight glass system, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, One:1 stitching, adjustable light weight race seats, carbon ceramic brakes, Sport ABS, ESC, active ride height, power steering, power brakes, 6 point racing seatbelts, intelligent LifePo4 battery, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, proximity key, car cover, rear view camera, 3G telematics system.
- Power output: 1 MW at 7500 rpm – rpm limiter @ 8250 rpm
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 3000 to 8000 rpm
- Max torque: 1371 Nm at 6000 rpm
- 0 – 400 km/h approx. 20 sec
- 400 – 0 km/h approx. 10 sec
- Braking distance: 28 m (100-0 km/h)
- Max lateral g-force: 2.0 g
- Emission levels: Euro VI
- Total length: 4500 mm
- Total width: 2060 mm
- Total height: 1150 mm
- Ground clearance: Rear: 74-90 mm Front: 59-100 mm plus 50 mm lift system
- Wheelbase: 2662 mm.
- Front track: 1700 mm. Rear track: 1650 mm.
- Front overhang: 944 mm Rear overhang: 900 mm
- Fuel capacity: 74 litres
- Curb weight 1360 kg (complete car ready to drive with 50% fuel,
- 100% fluids)
- Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear
- Advanced high modulus carbon fibre chassis with F1 style honeycomb core and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 65,000 Nm/degree.
- Weight: 72kg.
- Double wishbones, active ride height control and bevel carbon fibre springs with variable spring ratio.
- Triplex damper in the rear.
- Needle bearings and o-ringed wishbone bushings.
- Fully machined aerospace grade aluminium uprights with SKF LeMans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts.
- Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 397 mm, 40 mm wide. 6 ceramic piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide. 4-piston calipers.
- Traction Control. F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- Koenigsegg Aircore™ carbon wheels with centre locking.
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”
- Two-door, two-seater with fixed roof.
- Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/ kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
- Lightweight glass system, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, One:1 stitching, adjustable light weight race seats, carbon ceramic brakes, Sport ABS, ESC, active ride height, power steering, power brakes, 6 point racing seatbelts, intelligent LifePo4 battery, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, proximity key, car cover, rear view camera, 3G telematics system.
- Cd 0.45-0.50 with adaptable rear wings
- Frontal Area: 1.910 m2
- Total Downforce at 260km/h: 610kg at 440km/h: 830kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at front & rear of chassis/body
- Active aero front and rear underside
- Active triplex suspension
- Maximized intercooler flow
- Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift.
- Electronic differential.
- Koenigsegg aluminum 5,0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts with flex-fuel capability.
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Bore: 92 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection.
- Variable geometry twin turbo chargers.
- 1.8 bar boost pressure.
- Dry sump lubrication.
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimized intake tracts.
- Tig-welded ceramic coated Inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector.
- Weight: 197 kg
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. Electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- Specially developed Michelin Cup 2 tires.
- Front: 265/35 – 19” (Y)
- Rear: 345/30 – 20” (Y)
- Speed rating: 440 km/h
- Unique Koenigsegg developed electronic control systems including:
- body, engine, transmission, traction and stability control and power management. Solid state digital semiconductors – minimalizing need for physical fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
- One piece racing bucket seats, active shock absorber settings, full clear carbon body, custom body striping, upgraded audio system, painted calipers, personalized logo on rear hood, anodized black aluminium interior, custom leather One:1 custom luggage set, custom diamond encrusted key, titanium exhaust outlet, active noise cancellation, variable turbo geometry.
- 3 Year Warranty