Guest Post Guidelines
Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers who post on one of the best blogs on the internet with a huge readership from people all over the world.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Make sure your content is inline with what our magazine/blog offers.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post (or we can offer titles after we have seen some of your sample posts).
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how monthlymale readers would benefit from your post.
- Must add a couple of links to your best posts or send us some sample posts you have already published. (if these are not added you may not receive a response from us)
Please send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a word doc and share the post with email@example.com. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be anywhere from 1000 – 3000 words long.
- Keep paragraphs short.
- Be written in the style of writing we prefer (see our other blog posts).
- It would be nice to have links to posts already published on monthlymale.com but not compulsory
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can have one link to a webpage (ex. your blog) approved by us or a product (or similar) of yours that is offered free to monthlymale readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. A sample author bio is: John Smith is a writing coach and blogs at yourblogname.com, a blog about brave, fearless writing. Grab his free eBook, Blahblah.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email.
- No pretentious business tones
- No jibberjabber – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on monthlymale. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to monthlymale.