Guest Post Guidelines
Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers who post on one of the best blogs on the internet with a huge readership from people all over the world.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Make sure your content is inline with what our magazine/blog offers.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post (or we can offer titles after we have seen some of your sample posts).
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how monthlymale readers would benefit from your post.
- Must add a couple of links to your best posts or send us some sample posts you have already published. (if these are not added you may not receive a response from us)
Please send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use form below.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a word doc and share the post with email@example.com or use form below. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be anywhere from 500 – 3000 words long.
- Keep paragraphs short.
- Be written in the style of writing we prefer (see our other blog posts).
- It would be nice to have links to posts already published on monthlymale.com but not compulsory
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can have one link to a webpage (ex. your blog) approved by us or a product (or similar) of yours that is offered free to monthlymale readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. A sample author bio is: John Smith is a writing coach and blogs at yourblogname.com, a blog about brave, fearless writing. Grab his free eBook, Blahblah.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email.
- No pretentious business tones
- No jibberjabber – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on monthlymale. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to monthlymale.