Having a healthy body requires hard work. You need to make sure you are eating the right foods and exercising everyday. Eating the right foods is very important to keep your body healthy and happy. The stomach is the root to major illnesses ex. kidney stones, gall stones and other illnesses. To make sure you have a healthy body there are 7 amazing foods to help you have a healthier body.
1] Lemon Juice
Every morning you should try to have the juice of one lemon in a small tea cup to flush out toxins and clean your body. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
- It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- It helps cure the common cold
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
- Aids in the production of digestive juices
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session
Eating dates has huge benefits that include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunctions, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions. Dates are also good for gaining weight. They are rich in several vitamins, minerals and fiber too. Dates contain oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium which are all beneficial for health.
When eating dates it is recommended that you eat 3, 5, or 7 dates in the morning. But it is better to eat 7.
3] Fresh Fruit before meals
This helps maximise the absorption of healthy nutrients fruits have to offer. Ideally you should eat fruits an hour before the meal or two hours after. Eating fruit before a meal will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities. When you eat fruit it is instantly digested and passed through the small intestine but let’s say you eat a slice of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so. In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.
They are healthy made up of mostly water and fill the stomach. It has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids. There’s even a modest amount of potassium. Watermelon’s high levels of lycopene are very effective at protecting cells from damage and may help lower the risk of heart disease, according to a study at Purdue University. It also has Anti-inflammatory properties is great for hydration, aids Digestion as it contains fiber.
Honey is considered the best remedy for diarrhea when mixed in hot water. It is used for improving appetite, strengthening the stomach, eliminating phlegm; as a meat preservative, hair conditioner, eye soother and mouthwash. It has a ton of benefits and should be eaten everyday.
6] Olives and olive oil
Eat olives and apply olive oil on the body, since there is cure for diseases in it, one of them is Leprosy. Olive oil is excellent treatment for skin and hair, delays old age, and treats inflammation of the stomach, and has low calorie cooking benefits.
It is healthy and makes for great salad dressings. Vinegar also helps fatigued muscles recover after strenuous physical activity. It heal burns, clear congestion, soothes a sore throat, fights morning sickness and more.
[image from sheys]