- In a boomerang mode, the drone flies a set distance from its user, takes a photo, and then returns.
- In a panorama mode, it takes photos to fill a 360° arc.
- In a follow me mode, it serves as a third-person view camera by trailing the user.
- In a hover mode, it hovers for use in jib shots and can be controlled from a smartphone.
This pocket sized rechargeable drone is an amazing piece of technology that pushes the boundaries of compact, high quality drones. This ZeroTech Dobby mini selfie pocket drone has a 13mp high definition camera, 4K-image acquisition and a 1080P high definition digital video stabiliser. You can easily control the drone with your phone’s swipe function or use your phone as a motion controller. The propellors fold in making it really easy to put into your pocket and it fits. It has sensors underneath a lithium iron battery and flies really well with crisp video footage.
Drones recently have become serious business. People everywhere love drones and they are becoming more common due to their very affordable prices. You can use them to record high quality arial footage for vlogs or TV shows and they do fly high and fast. People buy them for entertainment and use them for drone races which are becoming all the more popular.
Now there is a drone that flies people around. The EHang 184 passenger drone made by the Chinese can now carry a single passenger weighing 220lb or 100kg along with a suitcase anywhere within a 10 mile/23-minute flight time reach.
Passengers will only have minimal controls: take off, pause flight and land. The drone’s autonomous flight controls do the rest. A control room will monitor the drones remotely via 4G mobile internet. With a battery that lasts for up to 30 minutes of flight and a range of up to about 30 miles (50 kilometers). Though the drone can reach up to 100 mph (160 km/h), but the drone’s average operating speed will be about 60 mph (100 km/h). The EHang has a max flight height of 11,000 feet.
If something does go wrong and the drone fails you won’t fall out of the sky as the drone has a full failsafe system. This drone will be flying around Dubai in the summer of 2017 according to reports and EHang tells us that it estimates the price of the 184 will be around $200,000 to $300,000.
- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
- Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
- Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands
Drones are the latest craze amongst young men, tech enthusiasts and vloggers. This DJI phantom 4 drone is the best drone on the market and one that is good looking, has crisp video quality and has a lot of clever tech packed into its flying software.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
If you guys want a top of the range drone that you will really enjoy then this drone is for you.